Monday, March 14, 2016

Read Dog Book Lover's Box Subscription!

I contacted Kate at Read Dog Book Monthly Subscription, to ask if she would be willing to send me a sample box to see what they have to offer. You fill out a questionnaire so they can match you with a book that you will enjoy. Their monthly box costs $24 plus s&h. Here's what's in the box- -A hand written, personalized note -1 Book -2 Bookmarks -1 Read Dog Sticker -1 Tea Bag -Handpicked SWEETS, and with Easter just around the corner, she included cute Easter eggs with my sweets tucked inside. The only disappointment that I had was that the book I received is older, and not a newer release. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my box! Please check them out, and give Kate a shout! She is very prompt with her responses! Thank you, Kate for sending me such an adorably themed book box! You can find Read Dog here - kate@read.dog Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment