Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dark Witch by Nora Roberts

With indifferent parents, Iona Sheehan grew up craving devotion and acceptance. From her maternal grandmother, she learned where to find both: a land of lush forests, dazzling lakes, and centuries-old legends. Iona arrives in Ireland with nothing but her Nan’s directions, an unfailingly optimistic attitude, and an innate talent with horses. Not far from the luxurious castle where she is spending a week, she finds her cousins, Branna and Connor O’Dwyer. And since family is family, they invite her into their home and their lives.
This was my first Nora Roberts book. I liked it, but at parts in the book it seemed unnecessarily drawn out. I really enjoyed the fantasy side of this. The way Nora writes is vivid, and I could picture what or whom she was talking about. I've purchased the second book in this series, and will be reviewing that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment